Departments and agencies across the government want to work with new companies with new ideas. Here are links to some of them. Have questions about how to apply, how to be eligible for government contracts, or other opportunities? Visit our Resources page or the FAQs below for videos, webinar recordings, and — most importantly — answers.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are three main ways to tell us about your technology:
- You can apply to one of our open projects! You can learn about those on the Industry page.
- You can apply to our Broad Agency Announcement. It's important to note this method doesn't have dedicated funding attached to it.
- You can tell us about your company and the tech vertices you are in by joining our network!
AAL's SPARTN SBIR program reduces barriers to access and increases transparency and speed to capital. We work with stakeholders to develop transition strategies at project inception, provide a framework for ongoing experimentation with end users, and move capital at speeds close to commercial relevance so you don't wait months for a check.
Check the open opportunities page and useful links section on our website to find other available opportunities across the government.
Check out these helpful links:
- To apply, you'll need a Unique Entity ID
- Register at SAM.gov
- Consider registering with the SBA
- Watch our SPARTN SBIR how-to series
- Check out the SBIR Phase I Template
- And the Direct to Phase II Template
- View the SBIR Optional Deck Guide
- Learn more about SBIR